Phil worked with a Chief Superintendent to help a team study customer contact :-
- The work examined the Force’s contact centre team the volume of calls received and their origin.
Image by renjith krishnan FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Identified a significant proportion of calls that could be managed differently, freeing resources.
- Created awareness in the team that they had scope to reduce call demand, with strategies that could be adopted to reduce the volume of unnecessary calls, with time and cost savings.
- This resulted in further work to lead a five day change capacity building programme with the Force’s ACPO team, from Chief Constable down.
We help leaders to purposefully reflect upon their current challenges, and the way that they currently deploy time and resources to meet business objectives. Helpfully challenging current mindset and belief systems about the role and function of leadership and management to gain understanding about where to focus your effort. Together we will identify practical and pragmatic ways of getting improved personal, and organisational performance, and delivering positive results in work and life.
Our one to one support will help you to cut through to the nub of your personal challenges and help you to facilitate a way forward that will give you: –
- Clarity around the key business issues that you are facing, and a clear plan to tackle them
- New capabilities, and capacity to meet future challenges
- Greater personal job satisfaction
- Strategies to deal more effectively with difficult people or situations in your working life